A deadline of August 17, 2022 has been set for the application.
All Canadian students will be able to apply for the University of Derby’s International Merit Scholarships for 2022.
Scholarship grants are available for undergraduate students starting their studies in the UK in the academic year 2022–2023.
According to Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings, Derby University is ranked 801st. In order to succeed and have a positive impact on the world, the University of Derby wants to support international students.
Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework gives it a gold rating, and Good University Guide 2020 ranks it in the top 20. Aside from providing hands-on training, the university provides internships in the workplace to ensure that students’ education is relevant to the real world once they graduate.
The University of Derby offers the following benefits to students with International Merit Scholarships:
A grant of £1,500 will be awarded to selected students from eligible countries to study at Derby for the duration of their undergraduate studies.
The entrance procedures are as follows:
In order to be considered for this grant, candidates must apply for the program at the university they wish to study.
Here are the required documents:
- Authenticated transcripts from accredited institutions
- Copy of a valid passport scanned
- Message to the world
- A recommendation letter and a recommendation letter
Criteria for entering:
- A minimum 65% average in five subjects is required in grade 12 for candidates with a High School Certificate or GED. A minimum of 65% must be achieved if specific subjects are requested.
- It is necessary for students to be enrolled at the university.
- GED or high school diploma – 80-85%,
- It is required that applicants have excellent written and oral English skills.