Closing date: September 16, 2022
I love this offer! Interested in studying in Canada? Undergraduate candidates willing to study in Canada can now apply for Algoma University Bachelor Scholarships from the University of Algoma, Canada.
We at the University of Algoma, Canada are delighted to offer these scholarship opportunities to students interested in studying at our institution for the 2022/23 academic year.
The scholarship scheme is solely designed to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider the university as a place to study.
Algoma U, also known as Algoma, is a public university located in Sault Ste. It is located in the province of Ontario.
Criteria for selection include:
For applicants to qualify for this scholarship grant, they must meet the following requirements;
- Program entry requirements.
- Proof of English language proficiency is required.
- Studied abroad
The following are some of the benefits of scholarships:
An Algoma University, Canada scholarship worth $5,000 is available for the upcoming academic year of 2022/23.
The method of application
International students applying from abroad must meet the eligibility requirements. You can apply directly to Algoma U or to OUAC 105. You can reach firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the application process.
Checklist for applicants
- Click here to complete the University of Algoma application
- Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid through the application portal. Click here to view other payment options.
- All transcripts, including those from secondary schools and diplomas from secondary schools, should be submitted, as well as diplomas/degrees from post-secondary schools. AU Application Portal is the only place applicants can upload their documents.*
- Verify your proficiency in English (if applicable). Please click here for accepted test results.
- A gap letter explaining your professional history must be provided if you have not been in school for over two years. Resumes, letters of employment, letters of explanation, and/or additional undeclared academic records can be examples of this documentation.
- Copy of the study permit/visa. Include your study permit or visa if you studied abroad (including Canada).
Application materials must include the following documents;
- Form for applying
- The transcript of an academic record
- The proof of your English proficiency
- The letter of recommendation
- A copy of the student permit or visa