Hi, Everyone. In this post, I will be sharing with you how to read and remove the password on Nokia/Darago 515i.
Removing the password on any phone, there few things that will always come to mind of any software engineer. 1. The device chipset ( Mediatel (MTK) spreadtrum (SPD) coolsand. 2. The boot key combination in the case of generic SPD phone. 3. the boot type i.e 6530 or 6531
In our case ( Darago 515i) is a SPD phone, therefore, we will use the SPD tab on our miracle box or SPD on our NCK box.
Now, let get started:How to Remove Password For Nokia/Darago 515i And the boot Key For Darago 515i
- The phone is SPD i.e spreadtrum
- The boot combination key is 9
- The boot type is 6531
- Use the readinfo on miracle as show in the image
- Click on the start button and connect the Usb
- Now, ignore all code but use the Unlock code:
- Remove the phone from the PC and switch on
- Now, put the unlock code . Boom the phone now open
- Go to the phone settings and factory reset it. it will ask for a password. Now put the unlock code again and the phone will restore.