Infinix Note 4 X573 Firmware Flash File
Important To Read Before Flash Infinix Note 4 X573 Firmware
Flashing new firmware will delete all your user data, including contacts, messages, photos and other third party installed apps where installed and saved in internal storage. Performing backup first is highly recommended. The following are the common software problem that can be fix through flashing new firmware;
- Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus where when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Stuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Too Many Pattern Attempts or forgot password – This is just an alternative solution if you cannot hard reset your android phone.
- Dead boot – Another caused of flashing incorrect ROM will lead to dead boot. Make sure you are flashing the right ROM (Firmware) for your Phone. If you think below is the right firmware for your device then nothing to worry.
- Boot Loop – The device keep rebooting when you turned it on, Unless your power switch has been damage, Flashing new ROM will fix it.
- And any software problem.
Guide Flash Rom Smartphone Android With Qualcomm SW Downloader
Prerequisites for Installing Infinix Note 4 X573 Firmware
How To Flash ROM Infinix Note 4 X573 Firmware
- Download and install Qualcomm SW Downloader with QFIL and Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- Turn off the phone. Hold Vol+ button and plug-in USB Cable. The phone will vibrate one time; the screen will be black. It’s Download Mode.
- There should be the device called in device management:
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMXX)
- In any other case, you have to install drivers manually.
- Run QFIL.
- Click Browse in Programmer Path and choose prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn
- Load XML in Download Section:
- First select RawProgram File: rawprogram0.xml
- then Select Patch File: patch0.xml
- Check all inputs is correct and click Download under Load XML button and wait about 5 to 10 minutes:
- After flashing process, starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait.
How to use Qualcomm SW Downloader
These are the instructions to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm devices using Qualcomm SW Downloader Application on Windows Computer.
Requirements: The following tutorial will only work on Qualcomm Feature Phone, Smartphone, and Tablets. It will not work on the devices which are having other chipsets.
Download Infinix Note 4 X573 Firmware