Infinix X626 Factory Signed Firmware Flash File
This is the Official Infinix X626 Factory Signed Firmware File Stock ROM that can be using SP Flashtool to fix some common software problem like; Bootloop, Stuck on logo, Infected Virus, Deadboot and others.
Important To Read Before Flash Infinix X626 Factory Signed Firmware File
Flashing new firmware will delete all your user data, including contacts, messages, photos and other third party installed apps where installed and saved in internal storage. Performing backup first is highly recommended. The following are the common software problem that can be fix through flashing new firmware;
- Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus where when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Stuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Too Many Pattern Attempts or forgot password – This is just an alternative solution if you cannot hard reset your android phone.
- Dead boot – Another caused of flashing incorrect ROM will lead to dead boot. Make sure you are flashing the right ROM (Firmware) for your Phone. If you think below is the right firmware for your device then nothing to worry.
- Boot Loop – The device keep rebooting when you turned it on, Unless your power switch has been damage, Flashing new ROM will fix it.
- And any software problem.
How To Flash With SP Flash tools
Initial Steps to Install Infinix X626 Factory Signed Firmware File
Download and install MTK Android USB drivers
Download And Install SP Flash Tool
How To Flash
- First, you need to download and install SP flash tool
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/ROM for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process,
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re-insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process, starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait.