if you are an experienced software repair engineer, you can go straight to the download button that is at the end of the post to so as to save time. However, if you new or upcoming technician you should consider reading the whole post so as to avoid unnecessary damage or bricks.
Why do you want to flash
phone flashing is the process of rewriting the firmware operating system on a device due to some problem that may have arisen during the process of using the device, some of this problem is as follows. forgotten security, malware commonly called virus effect which ranges from hanging on the logo, restarting, auto turn on internet connection, auto turn on WiFi connection, auto app installing. other may be just an upgrade of OS. Remember some problem can be easily solved by just factory reset
Important things to note
they are few important things to note before flashing any firmware so as to avoid bricks of the device. some are listed below
- Ensure you don’t flash the wrong preloader i.e try to know the build number and the variant of the firmware you are flashing. please read this post by hovatek team or that by romkingz.net.
- Ensure you have at least 30% to 50% battery charge so as to avoid half flash
- please ensure you backup your important file before flashing eg contact, sms and media file (phone, music, and videos)
Requirement before flashing
- The device firmware
- The chipset flash tools ( NCK, AVENGER, CM2, SP FLASHTOOL WITH DA)
- The chipset or device driver (learn how to install the driver here SPD and MTK)
- Good USB cable
- Your computer
PASSWORD CONTACT ADMIN